To prolong your makeup and make the best out of it you need a a Solid makeup base. Especially for those super busy day at work and to keep your perfect game day glowing all day long. For those of you who just like to wear and not care about the longevity of their makeup then its just like building a house without any FOUNDATION and roof to protect you from harmful UV rays.
Here are some tips that you will find useful when applying foundation.
- Tip #1 – Choose what type of product to use. Majority of Filipinos have oily skin. If you have oily skin, stay away from any oil based foundation or in fact stay way from any oil based product. Instead buy an oil free skin care line .
- Tip #2 – Its all in the base First, I always use a non oil based primer. Here I used Shu Uemura UV Underbase Mousse in SPF 30+This is not only a primer but a corrector as well to brighten up my skin. This will allow makeup products to evenly stick to your skin.
- Tip #3 if you have big pores like me you can use Benefit PORE fessional to get that super flawless and pore less look. The texture of this product very velvety and matte & and will *slightly* blur your pores.
- Tip #4 For those days when you have noticeable blemishes, patch it up with tinted moisturizers like the BB creams or CC creams. And because I have this minimal peeling from using Obagi, I used a tinted moisturizer like the Chanel CC cream broad spectrum SPF 30 to hydrate and protect my skin while providing seamless coverage.
- Tip #5 To conceal the unwanted dark circles and spots! I used MAC studio finish concealer NW20 with pink undertones. This will serve as a concealer and brightener up your eyes as well.
Tip #6 Then I put a bit of CC cream on the edges of the concealer for that natural blended look.
Tip #7 Seal in the makeup with a lightweight powder. Here I used Le Blanc WHITENING COMPACT FOUNDATION SPF 25 The soft and supple texture of the powder melts onto the skin to instantly hide any irregularities of the complexion and skin’s surface.
Then you can apply makeup. May it be shadows, contour, lips, or brows . I assure you that a solid base your make-up will last longer.
If you have any question feel free to hit he comments.
Author: Barbie Lee
Taking the confusion out of makeup and how to apply makeup for everyday life. I will try and answer the common issues – How to wear makeup, Makeup tutorial, make up help, beauty, how to put makeup, and others.