I do admit that I’m so lazy to pamper myself. I’d rather buy makeup than to stay in bed and lay for almost an hour to be black and whiteheads free. I do facials only thrice every year and I know that’s a bad habit to do. Unlike my boyfriend who loves diamond peel and does it every month. And being a beauty blogger requires great skin I think for me to be able share and deliver well every products and services that has to do with beauty. So why do facials if you have great skin, following the proper way of washing the face and uses expensive skin care products? Well I did some research and here’s why you need to do a regular or monthly facial.
Reasons why you need facial
1. Facials clear pores – The performance of your home skin care products is enhanced because ingredients penetrate better into your deeply clean and professionally exfoliated skin.
2. If something’s wrong, you’ll find out why – Your skin changes over time depending on age, weather, and hormones. It’s a good idea to have an expert who can help you address those changes, identify skin conditions, and educate you on how to treat them.
3. You’re popping your zits the wrong way – Every time you squeeze a pimple, you’re risking acne scarring and dark marks. “Regular, professional extractions will help keep the skin clear.
4. It’s better than the beauty counter – healthy skin based on looking under fluorescent lighting is the strategy of every beauty counters. The best way to know your skin is to examine it, cleanit, treat it, and then assess it. Once you’re on a great regimen, the esthetician will update it by season. It’s like having your own concierge.
5. You’ll find your happy place – Everyone knows stress can cause skin issues, so a facial can cure any breakouts and give you reason to take a few deep, cleansing breaths.
So after researching I booked an appointment right away at Aivee Aguilar-Teo clinic and try their signature facial service.
Dra Aivee’s Signature facial
Their signature facial starts with a dual cleansing protocol to effectively eliminate surface dirt and pollution. A mild cocktail of exfoliating acids depending on the skin type is then applied to dislodge impurities and facilitate easier removal of comedowns with the use of our special extraction method. The treatment is finished with a high frequency treatment to clarify the skin.
Loving the door handles. Designed with double Letter A, stands for Aivee-Aguillar
2nd Floor, East Bldg. The Fort Metro Manila
Open Daily 10:00 am – 7:00 pm