Actually at first it kept me thinking on if I will do something different in doing my makeup on my birthday. But because I went to Dra Aivee for afacial and a secret treatment that soon will be revealed here in my blog plus a workout after that I didn’t have that much time to think about and researched for a set makeup look for my birthday.
Well at first I said I will do just a light makeup. Something different that what I always do when me I go out for of the house and do some shoppings. But it didn’t turn out that way due to you know what I mean girls when you start painting a blank canvass you just cannot stop making it perfect and flawless haha. Though I was happy with the result.
Makeup product used:
- Makeup forever Ultra HD foundation
- Shu Umeura Uv Based Mousse
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer :Custard”
- Mac Skinfinish “Light”
- Sleek Contour Palette “Light”
- Mac Eyeshadow “Charcoal Brown”
- Mac Brow Set Mascara “Toasted Blonde”
- Lancome Eye Palette
- Lancome Doll Eyes Mascara
- K-Palette 24-Hr Lasting Eyeliner
- Maybelline Stilleto mascara
- NYX Fuchsia Lip Liner
- Shue Umeura PK 577 (smudged)
Author: Barbie Lee
Taking the confusion out of makeup and how to apply makeup for everyday life. I will try and answer the common issues – How to wear makeup, Makeup tutorial, make up help, beauty, how to put makeup, and others.