I cannot believe it after those sleepless nights and keep on returning and checking in the NARS counter this range of lipsticks that everyone in the makeup and beauty industry is raving about, Finally I got my first ever NARS Audacious Lipstick which is “ANITA” .
Before I decided to really buy NARS Audacious lipstick “ANITA”, I was eyeing on Anna because even though NARS Audacious “Anna” is the first best-selling lipstick in the Audacious line because of its perfect dupe of Tom Ford’s PUSSYCAT lipstick(which by the way I also am planning to buy) I decided to bank on Anita because of the main 2 reasons.
- First, is that it’s cheaper than Tom Ford Secondly I felt that this is the right lipstick that would describe me.
- NARS Audacious Lipstick Anita ($32.00 for 0.14 oz.) is described as an “antique rose.” It is a muted, medium-dark pink with warm undertones and a satin finish. It has fully opaque color coverage that applied evenly and smoothly, while the color will last for four and a half hours and was neither hydrating nor drying.
To tell you frankly I have searched the mid and high end brands of makeup counters and even online just to find a perfect dupe on the NARS Anita but sadly I wasn’t able to find one. So maybe your asking me why to still find a dupe of this lipstick? for a 32$ Lipstick? 1650 pesos . For a few bucks more you can get yourself a Chanel, Dior and YSL lipstick. But do believe me, this Nars lipstick is of quality. In other more expensive brands it is priced to include quality, brand, marketing and that Mary Hepburn or Marylin Monroe feeling.
Now back to NARS Audacious
Look at my other picks from the Audacious lipstick line. These are more on the classic and neutral side.
Now with the help of this popular beauty blogger temptalia which has probably almost all lipsticks in the world showed some of the possible NARS Audacious Anita dupes.
- NARS Vanessa (P, $32.00) is lighter, cooler-toned.
- MAC Dream Daze (LE, $22.00) is lighter. Givenchy Nude Guipure (106) (P, $36.00) is brighter.
- Givenchy Rose d’Exception (206) (LE, $36.00) is pinker.
- NARS Sex Machine (P, $25.00) is sheerer, lighter.
- Giorgio Armani Blush (500) (P, $32.00) is glossier.
- Burberry Peony Rose (302) (P, $30.00) is more matte, warmer.
I am definitely recommending this range of lipsticks to all women whether a newbie or just for office use and try to find a perfect one for you. Even though they are quite addicting that the other beauty bloggers online who have bought almost all the shades of the Audacious line because they are really a makeup that worth spending on. The quality, pigmentation and the magnetic casing are all superb and worth collecting for. Trust the girl who spent months on researching about this lipsticks 🙂
Author: Barbie Lee
Taking the confusion out of makeup and how to apply makeup for everyday life. I will try and answer the common issues – How to wear makeup, Makeup tutorial, make up help, beauty, how to put makeup, and others.